Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh Well...kind of a failure!

I got the box in the mail with the tripod and the screens! It looked promising! I went to my jewelry room and lugged my video camera with me determined to get the footage of me creating a brooch from scratch. Well...I will still show you how to do one, the hard way! My idea of an easy way failed! The screen is woven and so the surface is not level, making it impossible to use for my purpose. Also the holes in the screen are not uniform making it hard to line up the pieces where they need to go. Well, it's back to the drawing board. I will do a quick video of the hard way for you soon. Trying to dedicate all my time to putting items in my new store at ecrater! I just hit the 200 item mark so I took a minute to write this. Back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow 200 items! You are kickin butt girl! I'm struggling to keep up with 10 to 15 in my eBay store - darn things keep selling lol